YHA Bangkok Downtown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ good place ”
- 14 Nov 2013 leonardo Colombia
- “ The place itself is beautiful. Rustic furniture, decorations, design, etc. My only two complaints are: 1. I was locked out of building for almost 30 mins in middle of the night because the card-swiper was broken. Dialed numbers on the sign, but no answer. Tried their intercom phone, and no answer. I must have dialed 10 times before someone finally answered and let me in. Scary. 2. The cleaner who works as a receptionist was very rude. She even ignored me when I talked to her. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Daniel G USA
- “ The manager has a bit of a temper. Not great on customer service, especially towards women for whatever reason. ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Eric A USA
- “ The owner / operator was very very helpful and more than happy to offer advice and directions. Very good security with magnetic swipe card entry and lockers available. Very close to a main train station, and often would get offered a Tuk Tuk before we even got out the door, its not hard to get around from the YHA. Facilities wise the room was excellent with aircon and comfortable beds, communal bathrooms were average which is to be expected. ”
- 14 May 2013 shannon New Zealand