Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel! The building was beautiful, the staff was very friendly and helpful! Rooms were comfortable and bathrooms clean. It's a bit of a walk between hostel and city center, half an hour from city to hostel (upwards) and twenty minutes the other way round. It was, however, a very beautiful walk, from which you could enjoy the city's skyline. Food was great too, and I need to mention again how nice everyone from staff was. ”
- 09 Jun 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Vanessa stood out as the most helpful, pleasant, efficient staff member. Concerned that the building is in desperate need of good maintenance. Beautiful building, gutters need cleaning, wood rot in some windows, plaster in some rooms needs attention as well as a broken drainpipe. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Heather Australia
- “ We were really impressed when we reached the building but everything else was disappointing. We had to sleep in a house next to the main building. Our private bathroom was in a horrible condition. When we came back in the evening the room was full of spiders, sowbugs and moths (even though we had closed the windows). The staff was friendly and offered us a new room for the next day. There weren't any insects but the room and the hostel itself was run-down. Not a place to feel comfortable :( ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Sandra Germany