Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were really impressed when we reached the building but everything else was disappointing. We had to sleep in a house next to the main building. Our private bathroom was in a horrible condition. When we came back in the evening the room was full of spiders, sowbugs and moths (even though we had closed the windows). The staff was friendly and offered us a new room for the next day. There weren't any insects but the room and the hostel itself was run-down. Not a place to feel comfortable :( ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Sandra Germany
- “ The directions for getting to the hostel were a little confusing for us. It was a long walk up the hill and we did not have a way to know if we had missed the hostel or gone the wrong direction. I would recommend including in the directions the fact that you are up the hill quite a ways. ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Lydia USA
- “ Great place! Internet included, just a few noice from the bar outside, but not so noisy for not sleeping ”
- 21 Nov 2012 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Great hostel in a really beautiful historic building. A bit far from the city center on a steep hill but there is a bus running every few minutes for 1,40 pound. It's a nice downhill walk though. 10 bed dorm was clean and had 2 bathrooms. More outlets for charging cameras etc. in the rooms would be helpful! English breakfast (5 pounds) and dinner can be purchased. Dinner was tasty. Friendly and helpful staff. Would recommend! ”
- 10 Oct 2012 Anonymous