Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Vanessa stood out as the most helpful, pleasant, efficient staff member. Concerned that the building is in desperate need of good maintenance. Beautiful building, gutters need cleaning, wood rot in some windows, plaster in some rooms needs attention as well as a broken drainpipe. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Heather Australia
- “ We were really impressed when we reached the building but everything else was disappointing. We had to sleep in a house next to the main building. Our private bathroom was in a horrible condition. When we came back in the evening the room was full of spiders, sowbugs and moths (even though we had closed the windows). The staff was friendly and offered us a new room for the next day. There weren't any insects but the room and the hostel itself was run-down. Not a place to feel comfortable :( ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Sandra Germany
- “ The directions for getting to the hostel were a little confusing for us. It was a long walk up the hill and we did not have a way to know if we had missed the hostel or gone the wrong direction. I would recommend including in the directions the fact that you are up the hill quite a ways. ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Lydia USA