Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed one day in this hostel. It was really nice, I enjoyed the bar in the hostel and also the location just near the canal. Bristol is such a lovely city. ”
- 11 Apr 2016 Anonymous France
- “ I was happy with my stay. A couple of things I found awkward were the lack of pegs to hang a towel and clothes on in the shower cubicles and the fact that the beds are not numbered in the rooms although I was given a room and a bed number at reception. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Martyn England
- “ My first time in a hostel for many years - and I didn't feel out-of-place although I'm an old guy! ”
- 27 May 2015 Edward England