Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was happy with my stay. A couple of things I found awkward were the lack of pegs to hang a towel and clothes on in the shower cubicles and the fact that the beds are not numbered in the rooms although I was given a room and a bed number at reception. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Martyn England
- “ My first time in a hostel for many years - and I didn't feel out-of-place although I'm an old guy! ”
- 27 May 2015 Edward England
- “ We lived in a 5female room and the room's colour is lovely and we very love it. And the toilet is very clean compare with others. One point we don't like it that we have to keep press while we are taking shower although we know that is for save water. The staff are very friendly. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 lu China