Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the nicest YHA hostel I've stayed in ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ You need to vacuum! ”
- 17 Dec 2013 Kathrin Germany
- “ Only I had was with the showers. I had 2 options being on floor 2. The first shower had no hooks or anything! So if you shower there your towel has to go on the floor or outside the shower. Not convenient at all! The second one (where I took my shower) was a push botton shower that would stay on anywhere from 20 to 60 seconds. The first 3 seconds were always scolding hot! ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ If you're not a member you need to pay for internet which wasn't really nice. The room I stayed smelled like a wet dog but otherwise it was clean and the public areas (showers etc) were clean as well. Location was good and the price wasn't too bad. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Lilli Finland
- “ ;) Helpful people at the reception. (Thanks to the girl from Cardiff). The location: in the center and quite near to the coach and train stations. The place is almost quiet during the night. Properly and abundant english breakfast for 5 pounds. :( Internet with fee...i can't understand the reason. 2 Pounds to put bags/baggage in a locker in a room at ground floor...absurdity! The cleaning must be improved in the common area, however acceptable. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy