Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The nicest place i’ve stayed on my trip. Very modern and well kept. High security. Great breakfast for an extra charge. Outstanding location. Easy walk from the train station. Very basic single room on the 5th floor. My only complaints were that my floor was noisy with creaking floors, thin walls and closing fire doors and my room was hot. It had a skylight instead of a window and no screen or curtain to block the sunlight when it was directly overhead. ”
- 10 Jun 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Accomodation at this hostel was good and its location is great. Loved the bar and chargers for eachbed ”
- 19 Jan 2018 Carla Jimena
- “ This was the third time I was staying with them and for the third time I asked to sleep in a bottom bed but he said there wouldn't be any available. But guess what, there were, he was just too lazy to look that up for me. There is a storage room but you can't keep your luggage there for longer than a day and the manager goes there and checkes every day leaving notes she would break up the lockers. Feels rather uncomfortable. I won't book a 4. time with them. ”
- 08 Jan 2017 Christopher Germany