Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel just went through a renovation, so everything is modern and new. Is located in a really quiet neighborhood, 15 minutes walk from the centre, 5 minutes walk from the train station. Neither the breakfast or wifi are free, but is a good place to stay. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Carmen Brazil
- “ Greately renewed hostel. Strongly recommended, high quality of services. ”
- 30 May 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Greay hostel, awesome facilities, a double kitchen (that every hostel should have!! 2 sinks and 2 stoves and LOTS of plates and cutlery and etc). 25 min walk to the centre, friendly staff. We stayed in a private double room ensuite and payed only 30£. Would definitely stay there again! ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ This is one of the most dirty places I have been to. The shower was covered with dirt and therefore not usable. Part of the plates, cups and cutlery at breakfeast were not cleaned at all before being used again. The rug in front of the shower was absolutely filthy, you wouldn´t even touch it. The first floor window directly to the street could only be closed with quite some force and by climbing on a chair. All in all we were quite relieved to leave the place, although the staff was friendly. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Joerg Germany