Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Helpful staff, good recommendations to punting and A Mid-summer Night's Dream at King's College-highlights to my one day trip to Cambridge. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The hostel just went through a renovation, so everything is modern and new. Is located in a really quiet neighborhood, 15 minutes walk from the centre, 5 minutes walk from the train station. Neither the breakfast or wifi are free, but is a good place to stay. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Carmen Brazil
- “ Greately renewed hostel. Strongly recommended, high quality of services. ”
- 30 May 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Greay hostel, awesome facilities, a double kitchen (that every hostel should have!! 2 sinks and 2 stoves and LOTS of plates and cutlery and etc). 25 min walk to the centre, friendly staff. We stayed in a private double room ensuite and payed only 30£. Would definitely stay there again! ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Anonymous Portugal