Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ WIFI and breakfast are not included in the price which I thought was ridiculous as it's a bit pricey already. It was however very clean and had good kitchen facilities to make your own food. The cafe did food until 9.30pm which was very good and convenient. The doors to the bedrooms are heavy firedoors so there was a lot of noise from those slamming in the evening and night time. ”
- 27 Oct 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Really nice hostel eventhough it is on the more expensive side. Clean showers, good breakfast options for little extra money and bright rooms. Would recommend it. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Helpful staff, good recommendations to punting and A Mid-summer Night's Dream at King's College-highlights to my one day trip to Cambridge. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The hostel just went through a renovation, so everything is modern and new. Is located in a really quiet neighborhood, 15 minutes walk from the centre, 5 minutes walk from the train station. Neither the breakfast or wifi are free, but is a good place to stay. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Carmen Brazil
- “ Greately renewed hostel. Strongly recommended, high quality of services. ”
- 30 May 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Greay hostel, awesome facilities, a double kitchen (that every hostel should have!! 2 sinks and 2 stoves and LOTS of plates and cutlery and etc). 25 min walk to the centre, friendly staff. We stayed in a private double room ensuite and payed only 30£. Would definitely stay there again! ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Anonymous Portugal