Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean room and public bathroom with helpful staff. ”
- 27 May 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Excellent hostel! ”
- 06 Apr 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Wifi is only available in common area. Each bed has its own light and plug. Staff are insanely friendly. You have to use the sink in the room as the ones in the toilet are minuscule. A little annoying when you come in late/get up early. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great location near train station and bus routes, close to city centre. Fabulous friendly polite and professional staff. Hot showers, clean facilities and comfy beds. Beautiful modern kitchen with ample utensils and great for getting to know people. If you have a heavy bag the stairs are a challenge. ”
- 25 Feb 2015 Roslyn Australia
- “ Lovely place to live for a week. Kitchen facilities are awesome. I wish I had booked more time as Cambridge is worth it. Breakfast great value for the money. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Maureen Canada
- “ WIFI and breakfast are not included in the price which I thought was ridiculous as it's a bit pricey already. It was however very clean and had good kitchen facilities to make your own food. The cafe did food until 9.30pm which was very good and convenient. The doors to the bedrooms are heavy firedoors so there was a lot of noise from those slamming in the evening and night time. ”
- 27 Oct 2014 Anonymous Ireland