Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The "hostel" was very clean and very well taken care of. The location is very close to the train station and reasonable walk to the main centre. The chef was nice and was very accommodating! It was nice to have a coffee shop and hot food. The major draw backs are that they accommodate student groups at the expense of the individual traveler. I was forced to move on my last night. This is definitely not a backpacker hostel. The atmosphere was non-existent. It was very cold and dull. ”
- 29 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent hostel. Very nice and helpful staff! ”
- 28 Mar 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very clean. But that's about it. Boring, with no atmosphere. They charge 6 pounds for a breakfast that is not worth it. It's far away. ”
- 18 Mar 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ It is very clean and tidy, but the rooms are a little bit too small. ”
- 02 Feb 2016 Fengjie China