YHA London Central
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Generally good place. There there is a common area in the reception - not really a place to meet people most just have their heads down on the wifi. Wifi was free for January which was great. However when lots of people were on it, you couldn't really use it. Showers were a bit smelly. Rooms were generally good and beds comfy and clean. The rooms were extremely hot and would wake up in a sweat, a little weird when it's freezing outside. ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Vanessa Australia
- “ HAving Wifi access was extremely expensive ”
- 10 Nov 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I really Liked the hostel and if I come back to London I will be there again. Amazing location and staff. The structure is very good. ”
- 20 Oct 2014 Mauro Brazil