YHA London Central
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If wifi is provided will be more better. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Florence Singapore
- “ Pretty decent experience overall, aside from an ensuite shower that flooded when used. Rooms were secure and included a reasonably sized locker. Staff were very helpful whenever I had a question. Was easy to find from great portland station. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ bar open later ”
- 30 May 2014 christopher England
- “ Some staff are nice, some do the bare minimum, but I guess that's average. I had to change rooms when I was there which was ok, however they would not let me even put my laptop in a locker in the new room. The reason was, 'we don't generally like people doing that, we like the rooms clear for the cleaners.' Meanwhile it was 35 mins past check out time and people in my room hadn't checked out. Just strange. So I had to carry heavy laptop with me til 2pm when room was ready. ”
- 01 Dec 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ We were a bit disappointed that the wifi was down our whole stay. Otherwise we had a great time. ”
- 29 Nov 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Best hostel I have been to! Love it. Close to the underground station. Only crappy thing is the prices go way up on the weekend! Book well in advance! ”
- 04 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada