YHA London Earls Court
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A lot of bathrooms which were great. Wifi is extra cost and expensive. Breakfast is extra cost - so never tried it. We do hate extra cost :-) ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Lasse Denmark
- “ Luckily only had to crash here for a few hours. Typical naff YHA England experience. ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Put a bigger smile on the staff in the reception and spruce up the bathrooms a bit (something to scrape up the water in the shower with would be good, it gets pretty unpleasent with the dirty water on the floor from people coming in and going out) and you'll have yourself a better hostel. ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Hanna Sweden
- “ Lovely back Yard big kitchen ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Annette Germany