YHA London Earls Court
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent atmosphere, excellent staff, very friendly and helpful. Nice bedrooms, clean and very modern showers and toilets facilites. Spacious and quiet courtyard at the back. Modern and very well equiped kitchen. ”
- 26 Jul 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Pretty nice hostel, right near the Piccadilly line which made it easy to get around London. About a mile from Hyde Park, which makes for an easy walk. Near lots of good, reasonably priced restaurants. People at the hostel are pretty welcoming and fun to hang out with. ”
- 31 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Had to wait several hours before room was ready, even though check out is 10am. The room had a water leak in the ceiling and it rained for most of my 3 day stay. This YHA could do with a lift. It has a warren of rooms downstairs which is easy to get lost in. Too expensive. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Maureen England