YHA London Oxford Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my time there very much. Very helpful and kind staff. Nice lounge/ dining area, where you can easily meet new friends. Critic point: the floor in the shower room was always wet, not separation between shower and rest of the bathroom. ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ It's unsatisfactory to not have wifi in the room and that you have to pay extra for the hostel to keep your bags after check-out. That is poor service. ”
- 26 Feb 2016 Charlotte Denmark
- “ My first time using a hostel and would recommend as clean, friendly and staff helpful. Premises, room, bed and facilities were bright and clean which is very important and felt safe throughout my three day stay. The other room-mates and people I encountered during my stay were warm, friendly and helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone of any age. ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Maureen England
- “ The front door card reader did not work. When I showed up around 11:30 pm, it too several minutes of ringing the doorbell before someone answered. ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Best location, metro Picadilly line from Leicester Square to Heathrow Airport 45 minutes, cooool. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA