YHA London Oxford Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ the sink in the rooms is very low. un comfortoble to brush teeth.
i think that for the high price that you pay for a night it should be include breakfast and computers.
Thanks for the great review, we appreciate the feedback and I'll make sure it's passed on! Safe travels, Toby
- 29 Dec 2016 Eli Israel
“ Inner city location but quiet! Clean and good value. Staff were really friendly and helpful during my stay. ”
Thank you for your wonderful review, we really appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear that you found our team to be helpful - we love to help our guests get the most out of their time in London so it's great for us as well. Safe travels, and we hope to see you back again soon! Toby
- 11 Dec 2016 Barbara Germany
“ Came with a friend and both of our younger daughters. Great hostel- family friendly, fun, clean ”
Thanks for the brilliant rating, we're really glad you enjoyed your stay and hopefully you'll come stay with us again one day! Thanks, Toby
- 17 Jun 2016 Jennifer USA
- “ I enjoyed my time there very much. Very helpful and kind staff. Nice lounge/ dining area, where you can easily meet new friends. Critic point: the floor in the shower room was always wet, not separation between shower and rest of the bathroom. ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ It's unsatisfactory to not have wifi in the room and that you have to pay extra for the hostel to keep your bags after check-out. That is poor service. ”
- 26 Feb 2016 Charlotte Denmark