YHA London Oxford Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is the best! The room, toilet, bathroom are all very clean and tidy. Kettle is available in the kitchen. Haidyer could be rented at the reception. Everything was great, except for the noise out of the window. My room faces the streets. I could hear all the noise coming from the street, no matter the window is open or closed. Remeber to bring earplug with you if you are sensitive to sound. ”
- 07 Jun 2018 Anonymous China
- “ Excellent location. I travel solo, and there is no single room at this facility. So I booked a two bedded room, had to pay double. It was a lot of money. It will be great if single room becomes available in the future. ”
- 07 Jun 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ WiFi was down and staff would not allow anyone to use their computers. This is a big deal when traveling internationally since data was not available. Made it very challenging to check into flights, tours, etc. and look up walking directions. Also - staff would only allow us to leave our bags after check in time if we paid. I have not run into this is any other hostel. ”
- 22 Nov 2017 Anonymous USA