YHA London St Pancras
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My home in London now. Second time I stayed there, very convenient to get to and also to take red double decker buses from. Right across the street is a big rail station and a tube line that goes right to the airport. Simple. Fantastic. Nice people who stay there etc etc. Looking for more YHA's to check out now. Staff are helpful and kind hearted. Can't wait to go back to London and stay here. ”
- 23 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed at. ”
- 04 May 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Of course this is a major, run-of-the-mill YHA, big, a bit featureless and very, very busy, but we were happy with the facilities and price. ”
- 05 Oct 2015 Antonella Italy