YHA London St Pancras
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ YHA always has some of the nicest hostels. Great location and excellent staff! Will definitely be staying here again! ”
- 09 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff were very helpful and polite throughout our stay. Great location near to tube. ”
- 27 Oct 2014 sara England
- “ I stayed at this hostel on my very first European trip more than a decade ago. The area was much more sketchy at the time. Since then, the area has upscaled in a big way. The location is convenient to both King's Cross, Euston and St. Pancras train stations, which is ideal for venturing into Europe or elsewhere in the UK and London itself. The hostel has been upgraded too, with a nice cafe downstairs. The only thing I miss is the free English Breakfast, which can still be had for £5. Recommend! ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The toilet has problem with our room, even talk to the staff, no one finally came to check so we could not use it the whole night. ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada