YHA London St Pancras
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I absolutely love this hostel. As soon as we walked in, I was very impressed. My friend and I had never stayed at a hostel before, and the YHA St Pancras gave us a wonderful first experience! The staff were so wonderful!! I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who wants a quality place to stay for the night. ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Jessica USA
- “ Very good location. Low price for the central London so highly recommend to anyone with limited budget. ”
- 09 Feb 2014 Anonymous China
- “ 5 minutes walk from St Pancras station, underground station, friendly staff. a bit noisy because of euston road, lot of traffic (but i mean it's London so it's normal!!!) it felt more like a hotel than a hostel, because you can't really make friends, most of the people stay 1 or 2 nights , and at the lounge there was nobody or only people always on the laptop. And get your YHA card, special discount (don't book it with hostel.com or you won't get any) and free WI-FI. ”
- 18 Nov 2013 Anonymous France
- “ I stayed there for four nights. The location is perfect, the staff is very kind and helpful, the room is very simple but the ideal place to just spend the night and take a shower. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Quite expensive, but its location was so good.(only 5 minutes from king's x!) The room was clean and tidy. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea