YHA London St Pancras
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 5 minutes walk from St Pancras station, underground station, friendly staff. a bit noisy because of euston road, lot of traffic (but i mean it's London so it's normal!!!) it felt more like a hotel than a hostel, because you can't really make friends, most of the people stay 1 or 2 nights , and at the lounge there was nobody or only people always on the laptop. And get your YHA card, special discount (don't book it with hostel.com or you won't get any) and free WI-FI. ”
- 18 Nov 2013 Anonymous France
- “ I stayed there for four nights. The location is perfect, the staff is very kind and helpful, the room is very simple but the ideal place to just spend the night and take a shower. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Quite expensive, but its location was so good.(only 5 minutes from king's x!) The room was clean and tidy. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I really, really, really enjoyed this place and plan to return to London and hope to stay there again. My experience was very positive. I just wish there was a kitchen or a place to store and make your own food. Their cafe was great however. Otherwise, the location is fantastic, the staff were helpful, the place was clean and functional. ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Just love this place! ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Marek Estonia
- “ The people who work here were very unhelpful. It seemed like they hated their jobs and didn't want to be there. In addition this place is a rip-off especially if you are not a YHA member. There are plenty of other places to stay in London. It is very close to the train station though. ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Victoria USA