YHA London St Pauls
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 修学旅行みたいな部屋で、st.paulからもとても近く弾丸旅行にぴったりでした。 The room we stayed is like a room for school trip. The location is amazing! ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ Great Hostel. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Joshua USA
- “ it would be great, if the doors get some kind "anti-noise" covering. So, doors are very loud when close/shout ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Very old crowd...definitely not a youth hostel! If you're traveling alone or looking to meet and socialize with people in the hostel, DO NOT stay here! Also, in the six bed room I was staying in, there was one outlet. Consequently, I had to sit up in the common room to even charge my phone. Also, they charge approx 5 euro per day for wireless internet! AND I did not have reception in my room! So again, I had to sit in a common room to use the internet that I paid an additional charge for! ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Brendan USA
- “ The bells of the curchs nearby were ringing every 15 Minutes. Even at night. But you get used to it quite quickly. Nice staff, nice people and public transport is right around the corner. ”
- 08 Mar 2013 Silke Germany
- “ The hostel was very family oriented for one of the Youth Hostel Association. It was in a good location and we were able to access all major point really easily by tube. The 6 bedroom dorm only had one outlet which was not ideal, but you were able to leave your electronics charging at reception. The reception was very informative there are a few walls of information, staff favourites and interesting facts about the city! ”
- 07 Mar 2013 Valerie Canada