YHA London St Pauls
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is great, especially if you want to go to the Globe. The heating was turned on everywhere, the bathrooms were really hot. ”
- 18 Sep 2017 Anonymous Germany
“ Me and my friends got a room from the basement and as we had been told it wasn't the nicest place to stay; there was only one socket in our room, the water in the shower was hot only when it came down with a pressure so strong it hurt and there were these little flies everywhere... It wasn't too clean either - as an allergic person I knew immediately that there was quite a lot of dust etc. in the basement. However, the staff was friendly and welcoming and the dining area was very homely. ”
Thank you for leaving a review.
- 26 Jul 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Would not recommend. If you are staying in the summer, there are countless summer camps that go through this hostel and it's restaurant with loud children. There are also mice at this location. Although the location of this hostel is lovely, I suggest looking elsewhere. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Lauren Canada