YHA London St Pauls
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location when you travel to Gatwick. Unfortunately the staff is not very service minded, they dissapeared from the reception at several occasions when I wanted to ask for something. ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Askild Norway
- “ 修学旅行みたいな部屋で、st.paulからもとても近く弾丸旅行にぴったりでした。 The room we stayed is like a room for school trip. The location is amazing! ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ Great Hostel. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Joshua USA
- “ it would be great, if the doors get some kind "anti-noise" covering. So, doors are very loud when close/shout ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Very old crowd...definitely not a youth hostel! If you're traveling alone or looking to meet and socialize with people in the hostel, DO NOT stay here! Also, in the six bed room I was staying in, there was one outlet. Consequently, I had to sit up in the common room to even charge my phone. Also, they charge approx 5 euro per day for wireless internet! AND I did not have reception in my room! So again, I had to sit in a common room to use the internet that I paid an additional charge for! ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Brendan USA