Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This YHA is one of the best Hostels I have been in, position is great and loved the boats and canals, the area is central and extremely clean. Rooms are spotless, meal ares great, would definitely recommend this hostel, and will definitely come back....free wifi would be a great plus,as this is in nealy all backpackers now. Overall definitely a 10 ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very beautiful place. Quiet rooms and area. We had enjoy our stay there. ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Catherine Canada
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever stayed. Everything was perfect! ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Quite happy with my stay - only stayed one night though, and didn't really use the facilities much. It's good for groups who wish to actually spend time at the hostel but that's not what I need. Just a bed for the night after a drunk night out. Loved the washrooms in the actual room though! Don't get that often. Very fair prices as well. ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Nice place to stay and close to central manchester... ”
- 29 May 2013 Anonymous India