Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bathrooms were a little weird, my bathroom was also never cleaned up. And I had a crazy old lady as a roommate who was mean and criticized me. Apart from That, okay experience. Not the best, not the worst. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ it is a nice hostel for a good price and the location is just perfect. ”
- 14 Jan 2015 Astrid
- “ Nice hostel, good location. They could really use an update in the kitchen - larger or second fridge especially. Rooms were standard, clean and comfortable. Staff were very helpful and friendly. ”
- 27 Oct 2014 Zoe Canada
- “ I stayed here a long time ago and it's still a great hostel! On this trip, I attended a concert the University of Manchester. I didn't have dinner for the mere opportunity to try out the homemade pizza available up til 4 AM. It was worth it! ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ While not being totally central this hostel was one I would really recommend (4 female). Showers and a toilet were separate but in the room and clean. The beds were really sturdy, matresses comfy and it was quiet in the night. Lockers were installed in the room and really big, I coild fit my whole backpack (35 liters) into it. Ifoind the hostel to be clean and the staff was nice and helpful. Sadly no breakfast or free WIFI, but I just took a break from the Internet. ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Wi-fi non working ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Anonymous Italy