Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ HI hostels in general are mostly clean and well equipped. Liked the location, its right next to a canal, which i love about manchester. And it is just a 5 min walk from a metrolink and rail station (Deansgate). Major issue: price does not include breakfast, they offer you to buy it, but it is far too pricy. It is a good choice for travellers who prefer high-class and modern hostels. For real backpackers it might be too exp. and soulless. ”
- 10 Apr 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Non-stop noise pollution too loud for ancient hostellers like me. No quiet area available. Otherwise a very pleasant and clean hostel. ”
- 15 Nov 2016 Anonymous England
- “ I've only stayed here when in Manchester, maybe 5-6 times now. It's conveniently close to the Manchester Museum of Science and Industry, which is great. It's a large hostel which caters to many groups. As a solo traveler, it doesn't have the atmosphere conducive to meeting other solo travelers, but maybe that's actually due to our ever present gadgets these days. No doubt I'll stay here again! ”
- 17 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA