YHA Ostello Mergellina
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice showers, mattress too thin, need wifi although having a computer downstairs with Internet was an ok substitute. Clean room, lots of street noise.. best to stay in a room on the mountain side. ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Big (more than 200 beds) but still very nice for me. Friendly staff, internet, clean, comfortable beds, clean bathroom, view of the city, itlaian (small) breakfast included, with the possibility to have more to eat for little money. ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Anonymous Italy
- “ I'm italian. Very Poor breakfast, reception bad english-speaking, small rooms but there's toilette inside!! ”
- 19 Aug 2012 Marco
- “ No fans in hot dry rooms. staff told us ferries left every 30 minutes for ischia which was a lie. we waited 2 hours for ferry. no soap for laundry. staff said everz room had fan, but we searched for 10 rooms before we found one fam. staff is verz unhelpful. doesnt know much about naples ”
- 18 Aug 2012 Kyle