YHA Ostello Mergellina
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Otherwise a good hostel but the location was far especially when the nearby metro line is in renovation. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Christoph Germany
- “ A little far away from the train station but the breakfast is good :) ”
- 20 Jan 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Internet access poor, only one shared computer, always busy. Many grumbles about catering arrangements. Most hostels in Italy have self service, bread rolls, butter, jam, juice, coffee etc. At this hostel everything was carefully rationed by catering staff, One bread roll, one portion butter, one portion jam, one cup coffee or juice: extra cup coffee, juice, 1 euro each, not good value ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Robert England
- “ Its a nice Hostel, the locación in good, home ver a bit tricky to fine. Staff is nice. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Leydi Colombia