YHA Ostello per la Gioventu Genoa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was alright. It was super far away from downtown with a somewhat inconvenient but system but it did have a great view. The bathrooms were a bit dirty and didn't have soap or any way to dry your hands but it wasn't too. Rooms were nice enough but pretty barren and I got a lot of odd bug bites while I slept (not sure if bed bugs or just bad luck...?) anyway it's very cheap so if you're really looking to save it's fine but it's nothing great. ”
- 13 Aug 2014 alexis USA
- “ could hear every tenant through the walls. windows connecting the rooms so light shines through as well. fail. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 vincent Canada
- “ it's a little far but there is a bus who stop juts on the entry ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Youth hostel in a huge school building. At the very egde of the city, about 40 minutes bus ride from center, but the view recompensates it. Nice bathrooms, big rooms, you need a padlock for the lockers. Wi-fi works slowly only in the lobby, big cafeteria (selling beer and pizza). The cheapest place to stay in Genoa. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Very clean and spacy hostel. Located at the las bus stop from central station, 5 bus stops to the closest "super" market and restaurants, and nearly nothing to buy in the hostel itself. Male- and femaledorms makes it harder to meet people. No wifi and only ONE computer with internet in total. ”
- 03 May 2014 Victor Sweden
- “ No WiFi? Good luck that the town has free WiFi in several spots. The lock of the too was strange, needed power to turn the key. ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Kaisa Finland