Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel has everything a traveler needs, from full laundry and kitchen facilities to an on-site restaurant and easy access to downtown Oxford. It's extremely close to the train/bus station, which also results in noise from the locomotives all night. Also, no lift to upper rooms means hauling luggage up and down stairs. Staff are very helpful and friendly, and the lounge areas very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again! ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent hostel, absolutely no complaints ”
- 21 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Though it is good price, it's true that this hostel is little bad condition. My room was seriously stink. I asked about this problem to the reception, it didn't get better and I couldn't find any solution. Also there're no public washroom only the tiny toilet and shower booth in every room. The staffs are nice but they denied me to use phone call for my delayed luggage, they said it might cost expensive. So I needed to use public phone booth every time which is far from hostel. ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The place needs wi-fi in the rooms as well not just in the lobby. ”
- 14 Dec 2014 Anonymous Hungary