Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good location. Big hostel, good kitchen and helpful staff. Wi fi should be free. It doesn't have a pub inside, but Lava Bar is just one block away. ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The hostel is fine, but all the services I are charged, including internet and lockers. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Really nice hostel with good facilities. One of the better hostels so far. Especially the lounge/kitchen was really nice ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Always had doubts about staying in a chain hostel, but was I wrong! What a well maintained hostel! Simple, but clean, lots of showers, the kitchen has pretty much everything you can imagine and need and also lots of utensils, pots, fridges, shelves etc. Staff is knowledgable, helpful, the reception stays open until late (10 p.m.). Rooms have card keys, so no need for lockers. Location is also great - the town center is 15 min by foot. Def would recommend this hostel and would stay there again. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ You get what you pay for. Despite the room 11 (double with ensuite) being a bit stuffy, sparse and small, the room was clean and the bed comfortable. However, I am sensitive to noise and light. So with the room positioned on the ground floor opposite reception, I was able to tolerate the creaky floor above but the late night conversation reverberated around courtyard and into the room. The real problem however was the courtyard lights flooding into room. Dark curtains are needed. ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Michael New Zealand