Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ From the great reviews we chose this hostel while on our travels in England. The outside was completely charming, and the lobby area and dining area were quaint, tho a bit run down and dingy. The staff was pleasant and helpful. But that's where the good experience ended for us! The male dorm upstairs was dirty and smelled of urine from the loo next to it. The girls' rooms were in a cabin out back that felt like camping: bugs, leaky toilets, mildewed showers. Compared to other YHA's: SAD. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel with a school camp kind of feel to it. Facilities very clean and ample space to self cater. Extra cost for wifi seems kind of dark ages since most hostels offer it free. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the setting beautiful. But good luck getting up that hill if you have a heavy luggage! :p ”
- 02 Jan 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ The staff was incredible. The rooms are gorgeous and clean and it was the most affordable part of my trip to Salisbury. ”
- 20 Dec 2012 April USA