YHA Stratford upon Avon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What a wonderful stay! You have to take a bus to the hostel (or it is a fairly long walk), but it is inexpensive and convenient. Highly recommend. So clean, great atmosphere. Storage for your luggage for during the day. Quiet. Each bunk has its own plug and reading light, as well as storage space. Excellent! ”
- 18 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Even though we missed our arrival time by several hours, the staff was willing to check us in and even with a smile. Thank you Karin! ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ It's a 45min (1hour with bag) walk. There's no bus on week days after 9pm so if you go see a show at the theatre it's a £8 taxi ride. The floors are very squeeky and the doors are loud. One of the 2 bathroom was out of order the whole time I was there! Not cool. Wasn't too fond of it here. But it's the only hostel in Stratford upon Avon. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I really liked staying there - such a charming place! Very beautiful! The staff was very friendly and breakfast was just amazing! I've never seen such a good breakfast at any hostel before))) ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Ekaterina Russia