YHA Stratford upon Avon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Even though we missed our arrival time by several hours, the staff was willing to check us in and even with a smile. Thank you Karin! ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ It's a 45min (1hour with bag) walk. There's no bus on week days after 9pm so if you go see a show at the theatre it's a £8 taxi ride. The floors are very squeeky and the doors are loud. One of the 2 bathroom was out of order the whole time I was there! Not cool. Wasn't too fond of it here. But it's the only hostel in Stratford upon Avon. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I really liked staying there - such a charming place! Very beautiful! The staff was very friendly and breakfast was just amazing! I've never seen such a good breakfast at any hostel before))) ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Ekaterina Russia
- “ It took us an hour to walk from the train station to the hostel. We stayed in a 6 bed female dorm. The room and the facilitates are very nice. However, we have to pay £5 for wifi for 24 hrs. ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Kam Yuk Hong Kong
- “ I really liked this hostel! The staff was very nice and the beds were comfortable. It is also very nice that there is a bus stop just in front of the hostel. Would definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 06 Oct 2012 Ilse Netherlands