YHA Taupo - Finlay Jacks Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was hard to tell who worked here but the hostel itself was nice enough for a few days. The wifi was not very good and the kitchen was always crowed. ”
- 12 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Its a great place.Very handy to everything.Staff are very nice.The place is very clean.Kitchen a nice size.Rooms are well kept.It has a great outdoor area.Meeting people is very easy due to the lay out.Its been upgraded lately to a high standard.I have been staying there every year for the last four years and its improved on what was already pretty good. ”
- 02 Mar 2017 daniel Australia
- “ I enjoyed my stay at Finlay Jacks! The kitchen and lounge room are very spacious and well-decorated. The showers are clean and offer a lot of privacy, and the dorms are nice. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. ”
- 17 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Very helpful and friendly staff. Great kitchen! ”
- 15 Nov 2016 Norbert Germany
- “ Bathroom window which opened onto the back walkway of the hostel did not close properly. This obviously isn't good for privacy, plus it let in cold air at night. Apart from that though hostel room was really good. ”
- 26 Jun 2016 Anonymous Australia