Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The bedroom was quite small (...but that was ok actually). The atmosphere was great; it has several common areas and plenty of room in the kitchen. Walking distance from most things. I'd definitely recommend this place. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Jarrad Australia
- “ Don't usually like YHA, but this place was good value. Kitchen was great and so was the room. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Nick England
- “ i've been here 2times. 1st time i using old bilding it was ok. some bed are not gd. but 2nd times it was new bilding it was really gd bed clean everywhere . we enjoy to stay there 2night. if you have a YHA card that should be more better ;) (Korean) ”
- 21 Oct 2012 Anonymous South Korea
- “ We stayed here for just one night in a 4 bed dorm which was clean and the beds were good (no bunk beds!). The hostel is not that big but had a nice atmosphere and everything you needed. Short walk into town and the supermarkets were very close by. we got one hour free Wi-Fi. ”
- 27 Feb 2012 Jutta