Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hi. The welcome was great as I arrived after 7.30pm but everything organised for me. Have stayed at YHA's in UK and thoroughly recommend Taupo YHA. Next time I will book direct which would be better but couldn't get hold of them when I needed to at *.30. Great place and service and facilities. bruce ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Bruce New Zealand
- “ I found the hostel to be extremely well run. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Also, I was impressed that labels/pen were provided for the fridge and that the fridge was cleaned out every day. I still wonder why I could not book that room on hihostels.com but managed to on hostels.com and would like to know what to do in future as I think I am past dorming. ”
- 27 Feb 2014 Susanne Australia
- “ We had a double room at this hostel. The room was small but clean. The staff members are helpful and friendly. The sheets and towels all feel nice and clean. I was slightly disappointed that the spa pool no longer exists. The laundry room only has two sets of washer/dryer and closes at 7:30pm, so plan ahead if you need to do laundry. ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Anonymous Taiwan