YHA Te Anau
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location. ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Made me feel like I was back in summer camp! Quiet hostel, but I would stay there again. ”
- 17 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed in a dorm. Good location. Big kitchen. Good/large common area and backyard for grilling. The crowd in the hostel is mixed, gap year kids as well as older couples and families. Negative: thin, old, squished foam mattress; couldn't sleep from the discomfort. Dorm is packed with beds but the room is large enough that is wasn't completely claustrophobic. ”
- 17 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA