YHA Wellington City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is fine, but all the services I used were charged, including internet and lockers. ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ This was an excellent hostel in the perfect location for exploring downtown Wellington. Nice rooms and lots of inspiration on their activity wall. We did have one problem though, which was parking. When we arrived in the evening the guy on the desk told us to park on Oriental Parade and it'd be fine til morning... but when we got back to the car it'd been ticketed. Parking in Wellington seems to be a nightmare in general. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ I enjoy to much the hostel, I really recommend this hostel in Wallington. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Silmar da Silva Brazil
- “ It was like a hotel instead of a hostel with ensuite bathrooms and wonderful amenities. ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Kailee USA