YHA Wellington City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location right in the center surrounded by restaurants and bars. A big grocery store, the harbor area and the PAPA museum also really close by. The hostel was big but comfortable and good value for the money. The bathroom and dorm room were clean and spacious enough. Hairdryer in the bathroom was a nice bonus. ”
- 15 Oct 2015 Sari Finland
- “ I had a really awesome experience at the YHA Wellington. I was in the process of moving to Auckland and the guy at the front desk helped arrange a hostel for me in Auckland and gave me some great advice on what to do. The hostel itself is wonderful but the customer service is what will be making me come back. ”
- 08 Feb 2015 Taylor Canada
- “ Convenient location and good facilities/services. Late night access with key/code. You can leave just anything in the room, phone charging, whatever you want. No one touches anything. ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Joel Spain
- “ Just an awesome place (as of January 2015). Very clean premises, all the kitchenware and bathrooms in perfect order, free FAST Wifi all over the building, everything at hand including a moderately priced good coffee right in the lobby. Great job! I only stayed for 1 day so I might have missed something but overall impression is very good. ”
- 03 Jan 2015 Alex Russia