YHA Wellington City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was great about the hostel, except the the toilet brushes in the toilets next to the kitchen. I was meant to mention it to the girls at reception but in the end forgot to do so. Its only a very small thing, I know, but since you could otherwise call yourself a 5-star hostel I thought I mention it... Thanks again for a great stay! ”
- 14 Mar 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ I always use the Y M C A,When I visit Wellington, and will continue to do so ”
- 04 Mar 2014 David England
- “ The hostel is fine, but all the services I used were charged, including internet and lockers. ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ This was an excellent hostel in the perfect location for exploring downtown Wellington. Nice rooms and lots of inspiration on their activity wall. We did have one problem though, which was parking. When we arrived in the evening the guy on the desk told us to park on Oriental Parade and it'd be fine til morning... but when we got back to the car it'd been ticketed. Parking in Wellington seems to be a nightmare in general. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous New Zealand