YHA Wellington City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoy to much the hostel, I really recommend this hostel in Wallington. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Silmar da Silva Brazil
- “ It was like a hotel instead of a hostel with ensuite bathrooms and wonderful amenities. ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Kailee USA
- “ More hotel then hostel - in meaning big, crowded, not much personal. Location is perfect, facilities ok, cleanliness depends on other people. ”
- 13 Mar 2013 Matej Slovakia
- “ Has good facilities. Walking distance to main attractions. Information on what to see in Wellington on boards in reception. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Anonymous England
- “ The only problem was the noise, people laughing and shouting outside or on another floor at 2.00am. People walking along our corridor smacking against the doors after midnight. Didn't get much sleep. ”
- 24 Dec 2012 Basia Wales
- “ It's a YHA so it's kind of big, not really the best place to meet people me thinks. It's nicely located in the CBD though and a nice walk from everything. They don't serve brekkie nor do they have free-Wifi; two things I believe should be included in any GOOD hostel. ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA