YHA Wellington City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Convenient location and good facilities/services. Late night access with key/code. You can leave just anything in the room, phone charging, whatever you want. No one touches anything. ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Joel Spain
- “ Just an awesome place (as of January 2015). Very clean premises, all the kitchenware and bathrooms in perfect order, free FAST Wifi all over the building, everything at hand including a moderately priced good coffee right in the lobby. Great job! I only stayed for 1 day so I might have missed something but overall impression is very good. ”
- 03 Jan 2015 Alex Russia
- “ Everything was great about the hostel, except the the toilet brushes in the toilets next to the kitchen. I was meant to mention it to the girls at reception but in the end forgot to do so. Its only a very small thing, I know, but since you could otherwise call yourself a 5-star hostel I thought I mention it... Thanks again for a great stay! ”
- 14 Mar 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ I always use the Y M C A,When I visit Wellington, and will continue to do so ”
- 04 Mar 2014 David England
- “ The hostel is fine, but all the services I used were charged, including internet and lockers. ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Anonymous Brazil