Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The shower in my room wasn't working - it would spray some water then stop - which I only found out once I was wet. Very annoying. Also one light in the room wasn't working, so I had to move my bag to the window to see inside it. When I told staff they gave me access to a tiny shower far away through two sets ofvdoors. I asked for for a discountvand was told there was nothing they could do. Also the manager was never there so I didn't get the chance to speak with him. An infuriating stay! ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Anonymous England
- “ I stayed here the first night after their renovation. They opened too early because some of the services were not ready yet. I got back to the hostel one night at 8:30 and they had already stopped serving food and I was not happy. However, now that they are up and running, it should be a good stay. It seems more like a youth camp than a hostel. ”
- 05 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The bathrooms were too small and there was no proper place for people like me who were contact lenses. We need good, well light facilities to put them in. If other people in your dorm were already sleeping, a wash basin and mirror in the bathroom facilities (and not just the toilet would help). The people were however very friendly. The beds were too small and hard. But everything was clean. ”
- 24 Jul 2012 Johanna M.s.