Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great Hostel! The location was great, in my opinion. A bit out of the city, quiet. It's about twenty minutes walk between there and the city centre, but it's a really nice one, along the river - so it's almost impossible to get lost. Staff was nice and helpful, and the food was great. The room was very clean, the beds good (although my reading light didn't work) I'd definitely stay here again! ”
- 05 Jun 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ I made reservation online staying in a bed in 8 bed female Dorm.The price 36.05 GBP for 1 bed one night was very expensive comparing to the standard of hostel. I borrowed adapter the staff sold me 5 GBP which I refused to take.There is no meal included, no free computer to check mail. If you want to do charging. This hostel is commercial no sense of services. ”
- 04 Jun 2016 AREEYA Thailand
- “ I stayed 2nights there, no one clean the bins in the toilet...and there are 2 toilets shared with 2 dorm rooms, but the light was not working in one of the toilet! Location is a bit far to the central (20 mins walking) but since the price is cheap so I think it is fine. ”
- 25 Apr 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very easy location with bus stop just 2 minutes away ”
- 01 Apr 2016 Jordi Spain
- “ we couldn't ask for more .We paid funny money for a lovely stay, stuff was great hostel was located near town centre and we could left car on car park . ”
- 12 Nov 2015 Karolina Poland