Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staffs was very helpful and friendly. The rooms was nice and clean. I felt safe and very comfortable ”
- 30 Mar 2018 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Yha york is a very good hostel. It's clean, quiet and friendly. But it won't be the place you're looking for if you want a young atmosphere. It's more family oriented. It's about 20 minutes walking from the city centre, I was ok with it, but some people might find that inconvenient. ”
- 29 Aug 2016 Anonymous Japan
- “ The hostel is located just outside the city, and you'll get there by a short taxi ride, or you can walk in about 20 min. The staff was helpful, and the room was ok (although the walls were quite stainy). It was very loud from the hallway as we could hear groups of people arriving at night, very clearly. One huge disappointment at breakfast - a dirty mess Ive never seen the likes of. Kids making a mess everywhere, and the staff didn't seem to do anything about it. You need to improve this! ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Anonymous Norway