Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Easy access to public transportation ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Anonymous Thailand
- “ Hi, I stayed at the Y-loft and it was a great experience. My first night in Hong Kong I stayed at a hostel downtown and yes, it was in the heart of Hong Kong, but the room was extremely tiny. I didn't really care at first, but after we stayed at the Y-loft i could see the huge difference. The Y-loft is not as centric, but the public transportation is right infrornt and it's not too far from downtown. The place is huge, clean, safe and there are restaurants and convinient stores walking distanc ”
- 13 Feb 2013 Victor Mexico
- “ Bathroom needs a bathmat supplied by hostel but apart from that I can't think of any improvement needed. This hostel was quite a find extremely convenient, very cost-effective (including an excellent self-service laundry), perfectly comfortable, peacefully quiet (I really appreciated the sign about absolute silence between 11PM and 8AM) and very friendly. Highly recommended! ”
- 02 Mar 2012 Gerard