Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Small, tiny, little kitchen, wicked atmosphere. I don't recommended. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ It's a really nice place to stay. Everything is really clean and the staff is really nice and helpfull. The kitchen is a bit small but it's alright. I would highly recommend this hostel! :) ”
- 04 May 2014 Fabienne
- “ Doors slamming, kitchen way too small, some doors for the shower and bath room didn't lock, baths wasn't clean. I was on level 3 Internet for a week is $25 bit expensive. Can't stay more than a week in a dorm room if u wanted to stay longer you have to have your own room at $280 a week. Too expensive even dorm rooms are expensive think $210 aweek but that's standard in Christchurch. However part from All that I really did enjoy my time here. ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Paul England
- “ Awful small kitchen, no lockers, poor atmosphere. Rooms are all right, but not more than standard. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Markus Germany