Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's the first hostel I've been to in a really long time where you had to pay for internet. That was disappointing. The walls are pretty thin and it was quite noisy at night. Very good location, they also have a gym you can use for $5. ”
- 14 Sep 2016 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Very comfortable, spacious and a GR8 location for seeing the city and its sights ”
- 07 Jun 2016 Geoffrey England
- “ No frills or atmosphere but super convenient. ”
- 11 Feb 2016 Michael USA
- “ nice place to stay and easily approachable from airport by city shuttle service. stay was nice and peaceful. but check-in time is too late (3 pm). it should be 11 am. ”
- 15 Jan 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Bed was comfy and it was quiet at night. Laundry was impossible to use (not enough machines for size of place and they were all being used by staff). Showers/bathrooms great - separate and in hall but complete privacy! Front staff was abrupt, but available. ”
- 12 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA