YMCA Hostel Basel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a very positive experience staying at the YMCA Hostel in Basel. The Staff were all so friendly, caring and accomadating. It was a wonderful stay, would highly recommend this opportunity to anyone considering this travel. Great location, 5minute walk from the train station, all tran and bus transportation were included. Any questions or concerns, staff was always there. Touring information was also provided. Thanks to all the staff who made it a welcoming visit:) ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Krystal Canada
- “ Great stuff ~ friendly and helpful.Hostel coraz an well maintaines. Big plus for ticket fo a free public comunication and free breakfast. Good localizationd. This is the place i would recommend in 100% Thumbs up for YMCA Hostel ”
- 12 Jan 2016 blazej Poland
- “ The space was really spacious. Compared to the room I stayed in Interlaken it was almost twice bigger. Everything was clean and the kitchen was neat and quite new. The space for eating was quiet but I could chat with other guests and it was fun. The place itself was really close to the station. Everything was satisfying. ”
- 02 Oct 2015 Anonymous South Korea