Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is far away from Queen Street, but I love it. It's quiet. Around the YMCA, there is some asian shop. The staff is kind. The only thing I don't like is internet is slow. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ your new construction in the bathroom includes a reflective ceiling that reveals what is behind the privacy door. In the toilet room, the floor provides a vision of the stall beyond the privacy panel to the next stall. BAD! ”
- 23 Oct 2013 E Linda USA
- “ The rooms were very nice. The kitchens and dinning room very small though, and there was not much in the way of common areas. That said, the staff were very friendly and helpful. Everything was very clean. :) All up it was quite a nice place to stay. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Jarrad Australia