YWCA Banff Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Has a weird smell. ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Bilal Canada
- “ The place is far from the center of down town. If you want to go there from station or Grey haunt bus station, you have to take a bus or taxi.... ”
- 07 Dec 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ Nice and helpfull staff. Seams more like a hotel then a hostel. Perfectly located. ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Melanie Switzerland
- “ The staff of this hostel was really friendly and helpful. The ground floor was all clear and clean. The dorms downstairs felt a little depressing to me and the shower wasn't clean. The lights were like hospital lights and there was a strange atmosphere among the guests. But there were little libraries everywhere and a big kitchen. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Sarie Belgium
- “ freezing cold during our sleeping ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Anonymous Taiwan