YWCA Banff Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bad beds, noisy and uncomfortable. Only one washroom for ten beds... No charm, no personality. ”
- 17 Jul 2017 Anonymous
- “ Very clean and friendly stuff ”
- 12 May 2017 Vimal Canada
- “ Not very clean room and kitchen, really(!) bad wifi, mattresses out of plastic, loud and really squeaky beds, ”
- 24 Sep 2016 Selina Austria
- “ It was great having a laundry, a large kitchen and bed linens provided. The 10 bed women's room had no lockers for the storage of valuables (passport etc). The hostel is located very close to town, which was a big bonus for me. The staff were friendly and efficient. ”
- 27 Jul 2016 Anonymous New Zealand