YWCA Centro Historico
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is VERY sketchy. My friend and I had a weird feeling going in here. On our way to our room, the hallways were so eerie and lonely. I don't even think there was anyone there. The room was plain with only one small light. Mosquitos bit me at night. I do not recommend this place to anyone....it is like a place you see at a scary movie. ”
- 25 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostal is very good if you want a cheap place to stay in DF, and it's not very far to walk to the historic center. The kitchen has nothing to call it a kitchen. You'd rather know where you go because some streets around didn't look very safe, particularly at night but everything was fine for me. ”
- 14 Dec 2011 Damien France
- “ I am an extremely picky unitedstates-ean who loves cleanliness. This place exceeded all of my expectations. The room I got was better than what I had reserved and the bathrooms are impeccably clean! The staff were so sweet and friendly. SO close to the metro station going anywhere was a piece of cake.A little short on electrical outlets. WiFi always worked great! ”
- 14 Jul 2011 Karen