Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Was there for near year eve, and they had a security guard to check on every guest entering after midnight. simple gesture but felt safe. there is also underground parking for our car, which is an added safety plus. (payable though) location is near downtown vancouver. we parked our car there and walked the town. ”
- 24 Dec 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Perfectly pleasant, very clean and centrally located classy hostel which feels like a hotel but for the sharing of bathroom facilities (likewise very clean and plentiful on all the floors). I stayed in a single room. I'll stay again on my next visit or stopover (no more searching through expensive hotel websites). ”
- 27 Sep 2016 Sue Netherlands
- “ Well located hostel and easy to get to. No complaints. ”
- 04 Aug 2016 Scott England
- “ I was very impressed with the YWCA in Vancouver BC, the facilities were very clean and it was quiet. The room I had was on the 4th floor and the window looked out to the Stadium and Beatty St. I slept with the window open and there was very little car traffic noise. The Shower and Bathroom facilities were also very clean and tidy. I would recommend staying here. ”
- 22 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA