Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfectly pleasant, very clean and centrally located classy hostel which feels like a hotel but for the sharing of bathroom facilities (likewise very clean and plentiful on all the floors). I stayed in a single room. I'll stay again on my next visit or stopover (no more searching through expensive hotel websites). ”
- 27 Sep 2016 Sue Netherlands
- “ Well located hostel and easy to get to. No complaints. ”
- 04 Aug 2016 Scott England
- “ I was very impressed with the YWCA in Vancouver BC, the facilities were very clean and it was quiet. The room I had was on the 4th floor and the window looked out to the Stadium and Beatty St. I slept with the window open and there was very little car traffic noise. The Shower and Bathroom facilities were also very clean and tidy. I would recommend staying here. ”
- 22 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA