Yamatoya Honten, Namba Dotombori
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ + Great room + Japanese shared bath available + En-suite bathroom and shower + Amazing location, just around the corner from Dotonbori ”
- 26 Oct 2014 Kristof Belgium
- “ The best location in Osaka, near the best cuisine, shopping and entertainment. Strongly recommend the hotel. One only advise, the rooms are all, in Japanese style, which in fact brings you in the oriental atmosphere. ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Honestly, it was a mistake to go to a high class ryokan for my first day because I ended up comparing everything against that standard. For the most part, it was really good. I ended up with the room with a broken light so they fixed it for me and gave me a free service tea. For the money, it's really good and I loved the futon, I couldn't seem to get myself out of the comfy bed. Location-wise, it's perfect! Near Dotonbori-Nama area and very convenient ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Lydia USA
- “ Very good ! I recommend it ! ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Quentin Belgium
- “ Great and helpfull staff with good English skills and my room was absolutely beautiful. ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Aase Irene Norway