Yamatoya Honten, Namba Dotombori
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Honestly, it was a mistake to go to a high class ryokan for my first day because I ended up comparing everything against that standard. For the most part, it was really good. I ended up with the room with a broken light so they fixed it for me and gave me a free service tea. For the money, it's really good and I loved the futon, I couldn't seem to get myself out of the comfy bed. Location-wise, it's perfect! Near Dotonbori-Nama area and very convenient ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Lydia USA
- “ Very good ! I recommend it ! ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Quentin Belgium
- “ Great and helpfull staff with good English skills and my room was absolutely beautiful. ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Aase Irene Norway
- “ Yamatoya Honten is a fantastic place in Osaka, the location is absolutely perfect, right in the heart of the city and easy to get around and explore. Staff are extremely happy and very eager to help, our experience was wonderful. Nice public bath on the basement floor, welcome drinks, nice little chopsticks gift for foreign visitors, overall they do a great job, would definitely recommend and stay here again! ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA