Yamatoya Honten, Namba Dotombori
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Honestly, it was a mistake to go to a high class ryokan for my first day because I ended up comparing everything against that standard. For the most part, it was really good. I ended up with the room with a broken light so they fixed it for me and gave me a free service tea. For the money, it's really good and I loved the futon, I couldn't seem to get myself out of the comfy bed. Location-wise, it's perfect! Near Dotonbori-Nama area and very convenient ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Lydia USA
- “ Very good ! I recommend it ! ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Quentin Belgium
- “ Great and helpfull staff with good English skills and my room was absolutely beautiful. ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Aase Irene Norway