Yamatoya Honten, Namba Dotombori
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Yamatoya Honten is a fantastic place in Osaka, the location is absolutely perfect, right in the heart of the city and easy to get around and explore. Staff are extremely happy and very eager to help, our experience was wonderful. Nice public bath on the basement floor, welcome drinks, nice little chopsticks gift for foreign visitors, overall they do a great job, would definitely recommend and stay here again! ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Didn't know what to expect but was very satisfied when I arrived, it's very close to nipponbashi metro station, and surrounding areas has alot of shopping and eating. The hotel was nice, didn't get my room with bathroom, so had to use the public bath, which was a wierd experience :) . The room was ok, the bed maybe abit hard to sleep on. But I managed to survive :) I will stay here again. No wifi in room, so you have to sit in the lobby to use the internet. ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ great place loved the traditional feel of the room and the bath was amazing ”
- 20 Mar 2013 Anonymous Australia
“ Loved the Japanese style accommodation, tatami flooring and futon bed ! An tea in the room. Fabulous ! ”
Thank you for your comments. You seemed to enjoy your stay in our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again.
- 02 Nov 2012 Marika Sweden
“ Helpful staff and good service. Location is about 1 km from Namba train station and really close to subway. The rooms are traditional and they serve tea both in evening and afternoon. There is also the opportunity to Japanese bath in the basement. Would recommend it to friends. ”
Thank you for your feed back. We appreciate your comments. We look forward to your next visit.
- 31 Aug 2012 Dordi