Yangtze River International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good hostel in Chongqing! Perfect location if you come by boat ; ) ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ The over all experience staying in Yangtze was wonderful. The room was very clean matching with its monetary value, and the staffs were all very engaging in helping out all our needs and questions. The only shortcoming would be its location. It was not a point with easy access to taxi or other transportation. My friends and I had to walk about 15 mins up hill (Chongqing is a city of hills) every time we want to head downtown. I would recommend a hourly shuttle bus. It would be a big plus!!!! ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great hostel, very friendly and helpful staff, they gave us a lot of information about the city upon our arrival, nice common area, restaurant, good location. ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Anonymous Poland