Yangtze River International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, very friendly and helpful staff, they gave us a lot of information about the city upon our arrival, nice common area, restaurant, good location. ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ It really stands out on the river side and reviewing it under the terms that some small love story begun here for me, I feel it will be biased. I realy enjoyed the common area including a grungy pool table and a bar area. The staff is great in helping you organising for example a "Yangtze River Cruise" or just find your way around. The toilets and showers were fairly clean, as were the rooms. Even when they didn't have any bed left, they asked somebody to share a private room with me. ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ only bad part is the location, it's kind of in the middle of the town but far away from each thing. Far from the subway exit, you can walk but a little complicated, make sure you take along the well done directions they provide on the confirmation email. Other than that everything is fine at this hostel! Staff are nice and friendly, rooms are good. You are also near a nice cable car across the river. ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Matthew USA