Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were lazy, and didn't tell us about any of the hostels facilities, they tried to make us pay for a more expensive room when we arrived, no toilet paper in the bathroom and no bin in the room. The place has a nice garden and restaurant upstairs but has zero atmosphere. More of a hotel and a bad one at that. Avoid. ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Shawn Australia
- “ Its a good place to stay. The staff is nice and the location is good. You can easily find transportation to Palenque Archeological Ruins just a few block from the hostel.Our room was a bit dark which I personally don't like , but apart from that everything was ok. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Diana Mexico
- “ This hostel was dissappointing. Staff seemed indifferent and were not particularly helpful, breakfast is not included in the price, the free purified water ran out and wi-fi dropped out regularly and was not available in the rooms. The communal area had a great kitchen but the atmosphere was lacking and it was difficult to meet people. However if you are just going to see the ruins and the waterfalls, this is a useful base. It appeared to be more secure than the cabanas. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia