Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Its a good place to stay. The staff is nice and the location is good. You can easily find transportation to Palenque Archeological Ruins just a few block from the hostel.Our room was a bit dark which I personally don't like , but apart from that everything was ok. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Diana Mexico
- “ This hostel was dissappointing. Staff seemed indifferent and were not particularly helpful, breakfast is not included in the price, the free purified water ran out and wi-fi dropped out regularly and was not available in the rooms. The communal area had a great kitchen but the atmosphere was lacking and it was difficult to meet people. However if you are just going to see the ruins and the waterfalls, this is a useful base. It appeared to be more secure than the cabanas. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Good location, good price. There were a big groups of staff there but only one of them speaks English, I mean perfectly well, but all the others speak NO English. So make sure you get the booking right in advance and re-confirm it by E-mail at least 1 day in advance, or you may be running into the same trouble as we have, waiting in the lobby for several hours in a burning afternoon. For an summer visit, make sure you get a A/C room and pre-check the room could be a good idea. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous China