Yellow Hostel Central
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bare bones hostel with good proximity to the downtown. Limited common area space gives it a congested feel. Not being clear on who works for the hostel and who is a guest didn’t help. Two toilets and three showers for the 20-30 dorm beds meant there was often a wait for using the facilities. Good internet despite lots of people streaming on it. About a 10-15 minutes walk to the downtown and across the street from the train station. ”
- 20 Apr 2019 Anonymous Canada
- “ The best hostel in RIGA. Very brit friendly. Built like a japanese hotel ( the ones with the little beds in cabins). Brand new. Lockers! Excellent pricing for what you get. Privacy! Oh my god. Full marks. 10/10. Warm gas heating in winter. ”
- 03 Oct 2018 alex England
- “ An excellent hostel located in the center of the city. The reception is very friendly and speak good English, and knowledgeable about the city. The dorms are large and beds are comfortable, and the free breakfast is quite adequate. ”
- 29 May 2018 Anonymous USA