Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona by Feetup Hostels
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place, perfect if you want to stay a night for a match at the Camp Nou ”
- 12 Sep 2017 Anonymous Venezuela
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff. Among other things, they offer guests a free dinner several nights a week. Location is not in central Barcelona but is near two metro stations. Definitely recommend. ”
- 04 Jul 2017 George USA
- “ Really pleasant experience. In room 2 it wouldn't go amiss to install a light over the first two bunk beds as it was quite hard to read with only the existing ones on. Also, it would be really useful if the chargers were closer to the beds. Other than that, this was a lovely place. ”
- 27 Jun 2017 Anonymous
- “ The staff was always very polite and cool. I wasnt very often at the Hostel but it had everything you need to have a good time, either just for sleeping or interacting with the other guests. As i was 90% of the time in the city i cannot tell much about the activities that the staff organized but they sure were very friendly and ready to help. I would definetely stay there again. ”
- 24 May 2017 Gabriel Brazil