Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona by Feetup Hostels
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Yellow Nest Hostel in Barcelona is quite nice and cosy. I particularly loved the warmth from the staff. Thank you to the staff for answering all my questions. ”
- 25 May 2018 Paul Kenya
- “ Amazing staff--very helpful with any questions or concerns. Definitely would stay again! ”
- 25 May 2018 Kyle USA
- “ Great place, perfect if you want to stay a night for a match at the Camp Nou ”
- 12 Sep 2017 Anonymous Venezuela
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff. Among other things, they offer guests a free dinner several nights a week. Location is not in central Barcelona but is near two metro stations. Definitely recommend. ”
- 04 Jul 2017 George USA
- “ Really pleasant experience. In room 2 it wouldn't go amiss to install a light over the first two bunk beds as it was quite hard to read with only the existing ones on. Also, it would be really useful if the chargers were closer to the beds. Other than that, this was a lovely place. ”
- 27 Jun 2017 Anonymous