Yellow Submarine Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The wifi is useless. It keeps cutting out nonstop to the point where you can't even use it. The rooms are smelly, old and with a very strained carpet that doesn't get cleaned properly. There's better hostels out there, so do yourself a favor and pick anther hostel if you can. ”
- 08 Jan 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ It's close to the city centre and transit centre and nice with the pool area. Expensive considering the standard and what you get for your money. ”
- 17 Dec 2012 Erika
- “ BLACKLIST!!!!!!!!!)) we made a booking a month ago and paid deposit for 6-bed female dorm, we are 3 girls but they put us into 3 different mixed dorm ( 4-bed, 3-bed and 8-bed mixed) and said "too many backpackers stay here for long-term, and you guys just stay here for a night so we can't change the room for you!!" and we have to pay extra for 4-bed and 3-bed room. the main point is" we have a booking a month ago, why can't arrange that? and the room is shown available when i made reservation!!! ”
- 08 Nov 2012 WING YEE YOKO