Yellow Submarine Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You get what you pay for. ”
- 23 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ For what you pay, which isn't much, it's worth it. Only complaint is how loud the trains are at night. ”
- 19 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The wifi is useless. It keeps cutting out nonstop to the point where you can't even use it. The rooms are smelly, old and with a very strained carpet that doesn't get cleaned properly. There's better hostels out there, so do yourself a favor and pick anther hostel if you can. ”
- 08 Jan 2015 Anonymous Sweden