Yellow Submarine Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's close to the city centre and transit centre and nice with the pool area. Expensive considering the standard and what you get for your money. ”
- 17 Dec 2012 Erika
- “ BLACKLIST!!!!!!!!!)) we made a booking a month ago and paid deposit for 6-bed female dorm, we are 3 girls but they put us into 3 different mixed dorm ( 4-bed, 3-bed and 8-bed mixed) and said "too many backpackers stay here for long-term, and you guys just stay here for a night so we can't change the room for you!!" and we have to pay extra for 4-bed and 3-bed room. the main point is" we have a booking a month ago, why can't arrange that? and the room is shown available when i made reservation!!! ”
- 08 Nov 2012 WING YEE YOKO
- “ This place were no good at all. All the toilets smelled urin. Everyting closed 10 PM. The kitchen was dirty, very small and had almost nothing. They called me and offerded me a job, when i got there to book a week on the hostel they promissed me the job, but after one houar they called again and were full and had given the job to someone else. They staff seemed unproffesional. ”
- 07 Mar 2012 Andre
- “ Thank you! I enjoyed the time in the submarine ) ”
- 14 Nov 2011 Annika