Yes! Lisbon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Reasonable place. Unfortunately the staff just want you to sell you their Sintra tour or big 9pm dinner. ”
- 16 Jan 2018 Anonymous England
- “ This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The facilities are great, with a bar and kitchen downstairs, with plenty of common area. The hostel does a great job at fostering interaction between people with the dinner they put on every night and the wide variety of tours and activities they let you choose between. I will definitely stay here anytime I am in Lisbon. ”
- 10 Jan 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ very cozy and clean ”
- 13 Dec 2017 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Roomy dorms with privacy curtain and luggage compartment. The common area is cozy and friendly with good wifi coverage. ”
- 06 Dec 2017 Thi Thanh Le Vietnam
- “ Yes! Lisbon Hostel was super trendy, very clean and had the perfect location for my trip. Highly recommended! ”
- 06 Aug 2017 Jordan USA
- “ The best hostel I stayed in. Great location! Great staff! Great atmosphere in the evenings! We really enjoyed staying here. ”
- 30 May 2017 Anonymous Czech Republic