Yes! Lisbon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thank you for a lovely stay! ”
- 05 Aug 2016 Kristin
- “ The front desk staff are friendly, helpful and courteous. The full American breakfast was a nice touch to my stay. The location is fantastic. ”
- 19 Apr 2016 Onitha Sri Lanka
- “ Stayed only one night on my way to next city, but it was great experience. Dinner and pubcrawl were nice and I met many nice people there. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ This is one of the best hostels where I've been. Security: really good. You need to use a bracelet to access the doors. Location: Really near from the subway stations. In front of "Praça do Comércio". Atmosphere: You can have dinner here so it is a good chance to meet people (it's all you can drink too). Cleanliness: perfect. Facilities: There's a elevator here (I missed it in Porto) STAFF: best staff ever ;) Really friendly. The food was really nice. You can share with them at dinner. ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Anonymous Netherlands