Yes! Porto Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was my very first time at a hostel. I've always stayed at 4/5* Hotels. My entire experience at this place was just AMAZING! The people I met. The atmosphere was unique! At 34 yrs of age I rediscovered traveling. THANK YOU! ”
- 17 Jul 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Great place to stay. In the centre of town, right in the middle of all the sights to see. Close to the train station. 24 hour reception, very clean, very good security. The owners were very helpful, helping me with transport and things to see. The nightly dinner is very good value and a great way to meet people. I was walking the Camino and I stayed there at the start and end of the walk. They let me leave some luggage there at no cost. ”
- 27 May 2017 Anonymous Australia
- “ I always love staying here! One of my favorites. ”
- 16 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel! I will be happy to come back there. ”
- 11 Dec 2016 Alexander Russia
- “ The hostel was wonderful! It was very clean and comfortable, as well as super welcoming. Great place for those traveling solo. Dinners were delicious and plenty of planned activities. Would definitely stay here again! ”
- 22 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ As expected from a yes hostel : great ”
- 14 Sep 2016 Anonymous Belgium