Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is great, in the center of Causeway Bay. Very good for buses and subways. The staff were really friendly and helpful. ”
- 24 Jul 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Exceptional hostel all around! ”
- 02 Jul 2017 Ian Canada
- “ Fabulous location and staff. I was very impressed with security and the friendliness of the staff. Very accessible from the Causeway Bay station, just a few minutes walk. Staff provided options for quick and painless cleaning just around the corner. ”
- 22 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ My second time here and probably not the last. Rooftop and 4th floor terraces are as good as ever. Plenty of charging points around the building and common areas, extra points for the USB plugs. Location is great, esay to get around and plenty of cheap local restaurants around. Just be aware that there is no lift and narrow stairs between the ground and first floor, in case you have heavy luggage or need a wheelchair. ”
- 11 Nov 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ I stayed in the 21 bed room. It was noisy with lots of inconsiderate people. I would pay more to have fewer beds. Other than that, it's a great place to stay. ”
- 20 Oct 2016 Kaye USA
- “ Great staff! Really nice and professional. And amazing roof garden :) ”
- 25 Sep 2016 Anonymous Poland