Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hostel I have stayed at in Hong Kong. Like all itvis a bit cramped but overall clean and a nice place tonstay a few days in the times square are. ”
- 27 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location. Friendly stuff. ”
- 18 Aug 2017 Anonymous China
- “ The location is great, in the center of Causeway Bay. Very good for buses and subways. The staff were really friendly and helpful. ”
- 24 Jul 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Exceptional hostel all around! ”
- 02 Jul 2017 Ian Canada
- “ Fabulous location and staff. I was very impressed with security and the friendliness of the staff. Very accessible from the Causeway Bay station, just a few minutes walk. Staff provided options for quick and painless cleaning just around the corner. ”
- 22 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ My second time here and probably not the last. Rooftop and 4th floor terraces are as good as ever. Plenty of charging points around the building and common areas, extra points for the USB plugs. Location is great, esay to get around and plenty of cheap local restaurants around. Just be aware that there is no lift and narrow stairs between the ground and first floor, in case you have heavy luggage or need a wheelchair. ”
- 11 Nov 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic